The Flood Warning continues for
the Illinois River near Havana.
* Until Sunday afternoon.
* At 6:45 PM CDT Saturday the stage was 14.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 14.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* Recent Activity…The maximum river stage in the 24 hours ending
at 6:45 PM CDT Saturday was 14.5 feet.
* Forecast…The river is expected to fall below flood stage late
this evening and continue falling to 11.1 feet Saturday evening.
The post Flood Warning issued May 29 at 7:50PM CDT until May 30 at 1:00PM CDT by NWS Lincoln IL appeared first on WEEK.