The Flood Warning continues for
the Illinois River near Havana.
* Until Sunday afternoon.
* At 9:45 AM CDT Saturday the stage was 14.3 feet.
* Flood stage is 14.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Recent Activity…The maximum river stage in the 24 hours ending
at 9:45 AM CDT Saturday was 14.6 feet.
* Forecast…The river is expected to rise to a crest of 14.3 feet
this afternoon. It will then fall below flood stage tomorrow
* Impact…At 14.0 feet, Minor flooding begins to agricultural areas
not protected by levees.
The post Flood Warning issued May 29 at 10:00AM CDT until May 30 at 1:00PM CDT by NWS Lincoln IL appeared first on WEEK.