The Flood Warning continues for
the Illinois River near Havana.
* Until Monday evening.
* At 7:45 PM CDT Friday the stage was 14.5 feet.
* Flood stage is 14.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Recent Activity…The maximum river stage in the 24 hours ending
at 7:45 PM CDT Friday was 14.7 feet.
* Forecast…The river is expected to fall below flood stage early
Monday morning and continue falling to 12.6 feet Friday evening.
The post Flood Warning issued May 28 at 8:27PM CDT until May 31 at 7:00PM CDT by NWS Lincoln IL appeared first on WEEK.