The Flood Warning continues for
the Illinois River near Havana.
* Until Friday evening.
* At 7:45 PM CDT Wednesday the stage was 15.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 14.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Recent Activity…The maximum river stage in the 24 hours ending
at 7:45 PM CDT Wednesday was 15.4 feet.
* Forecast…The river is expected to fall below flood stage Friday
afternoon and continue falling to 11.3 feet next Wednesday evening.
* Impact…At 14.0 feet, Minor flooding begins to agricultural areas
not protected by levees.
The post Flood Warning issued May 26 at 8:36PM CDT until May 28 at 10:00PM CDT by NWS Lincoln IL appeared first on WEEK.