The Flood Warning continues for
the Illinois River near Havana.
* Until Friday morning.
* At 7:45 PM CDT Monday the stage was 15.8 feet.
* Flood stage is 14.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Recent Activity…The maximum river stage in the 24 hours ending
at 7:45 PM CDT Monday was 16.2 feet.
* Forecast…The river is expected to fall below flood stage early
Friday morning and continue falling to 9.5 feet next Monday
* Impact…At 14.0 feet, Minor flooding begins to agricultural areas
not protected by levees.
The post Flood Warning issued May 24 at 7:53PM CDT until May 28 at 7:00AM CDT by NWS Lincoln IL appeared first on WEEK.