The Flood Warning continues for
the Spoon River at Seville.
* Until this evening.
* At 8:45 AM CDT Saturday the stage was 23.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 22.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Recent Activity…The maximum river stage in the 24 hours ending
at 8:45 AM CDT Saturday was 25.1 feet.
* Forecast…The river is expected to fall below flood stage this
afternoon and continue falling to 10.6 feet Saturday morning.
The post Flood Warning issued May 22 at 9:45AM CDT until May 22 at 7:51PM CDT by NWS Lincoln IL appeared first on WEEK.