The Flood Warning continues for
the Spoon River at Seville.
* Until Saturday evening.
* At 6:45 PM CDT Thursday the stage was 24.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 22.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
* Recent Activity…The maximum river stage in the 24 hours ending
at 6:45 PM CDT Thursday was 24.6 feet.
* Forecast…The river is expected to rise to a crest of 25.0 feet
just after midnight tonight. It will then fall below flood stage
* Impact…At 22.0 feet, Water begins to flood agricultural areas
near the river.
* Impact…At 23.0 feet, Easterly access road to Seville inundated.
* Impact…At 26.0 feet, Residences in Bernadotte begin to flood.
The post Flood Warning issued May 20 at 7:49PM CDT until May 22 at 11:30PM CDT by NWS Lincoln IL appeared first on WEEK.