The Flood Warning continues for
the Illinois River near Havana.
* Until Monday morning.
* At 8:45 PM CDT Tuesday the stage was 15.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 14.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Recent Activity…The maximum river stage in the 24 hours ending
at 8:45 PM CDT Tuesday was 15.1 feet.
* Forecast…The river is expected to rise to a crest of 16.1 feet
early Thursday morning. It will then fall below flood stage early
* Impact…At 14.0 feet, Minor flooding begins to agricultural areas
not protected by levees.
The post Flood Warning issued May 18 at 9:18PM CDT until May 24 at 7:00AM CDT by NWS Lincoln IL appeared first on WEEK.