The National Weather Service in Lincoln has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Spoon River at Seville.
* From late tonight to Thursday evening.
* At 7:45 PM CDT Tuesday the stage was 20.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 22.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast…The river is expected to rise above flood stage late
tonight to a crest of 23.0 feet early Thursday morning. It will
then fall below flood stage Thursday afternoon.
* Impact…At 22.0 feet, Water begins to flood agricultural areas
near the river.
* Impact…At 23.0 feet, Easterly access road to Seville inundated.
The post Flood Warning issued May 18 at 8:07PM CDT until May 20 at 11:00PM CDT by NWS Lincoln IL appeared first on WEEK.