The Flood Warning continues for
the Illinois River near Havana.
* Until further notice.
* At 9:45 AM CDT Tuesday the stage was 14.4 feet.
* Flood stage is 14.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Recent Activity…The maximum river stage in the 24 hours ending
at 9:45 AM CDT Tuesday was 14.4 feet.
* Forecast…The river is expected to rise to a crest of 14.8 feet
tomorrow morning. It will then fall below flood stage early
* Impact…At 14.0 feet, Minor flooding begins to agricultural areas
not protected by levees.
The post Flood Warning issued May 18 at 10:49AM CDT by NWS Lincoln IL appeared first on WEEK.