The Flood Warning continues for
the Illinois River near Havana.
* Until further notice.
* At 7:45 PM CDT Sunday the stage was 14.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 14.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Recent Activity…The maximum river stage in the 24 hours ending
at 7:45 PM CDT Sunday was 14.2 feet.
* Forecast…The river is expected to rise to a crest of 14.8 feet
early Wednesday morning.
* Impact…At 14.0 feet, Minor flooding begins to agricultural areas
not protected by levees.
The post Flood Warning issued May 16 at 8:15PM CDT by NWS Lincoln IL appeared first on WEEK.