The Flood Warning continues for
the Illinois River near Havana.
* Until Thursday afternoon.
* At 9:45 AM CDT Sunday the stage was 14.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 14.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Recent Activity…The maximum river stage in the 24 hours ending
at 9:45 AM CDT Sunday was 14.2 feet.
* Forecast…The river is expected to rise to a crest of 14.2 feet
tomorrow evening. It will then fall below flood stage Thursday
* Impact…At 14.0 feet, Minor flooding begins to agricultural areas
not protected by levees.
The post Flood Warning issued May 16 at 10:49AM CDT until May 20 at 1:00PM CDT by NWS Lincoln IL appeared first on WEEK.