The Flood Warning continues for
the Illinois River near Havana.
* Until late Monday night.
* At 10:45 AM CDT Saturday the stage was 14.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 14.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Recent Activity…The maximum river stage in the 24 hours ending
at 10:45 AM CDT Saturday was 14.2 feet.
* Forecast…The river is expected to fall below flood stage Monday
evening and continue falling to 12.8 feet Saturday morning.
* Impact…At 14.0 feet, Minor flooding begins to agricultural areas
not protected by levees.
The post Flood Warning issued May 15 at 11:03AM CDT until May 18 at 1:00AM CDT by NWS Lincoln IL appeared first on WEEK.