The Flood Warning continues for
the Illinois River near Havana.
* Until Wednesday afternoon.
* At 7:45 PM CDT Friday the stage was 14.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 14.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Recent Activity…The maximum river stage in the 24 hours ending
at 7:45 PM CDT Friday was 14.2 feet.
* Forecast…The river is expected to fall below flood stage
Wednesday morning and continue falling to 13.1 feet Friday evening.
* Impact…At 14.0 feet, Minor flooding begins to agricultural areas
not protected by levees.
The post Flood Warning issued May 14 at 8:20PM CDT until May 19 at 1:00PM CDT by NWS Lincoln IL appeared first on WEEK.