The Flood Advisory continues for
the Illinois River at La Salle.
* Until Thursday morning.
* At 6:45 PM CDT Tuesday the stage was 19.7 feet.
* Action stage is 19.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Forecast…The river is expected to fall to near 19.0 feet by
early Wednesday evening.
* Impact…At 20.0 feet, Agricultural areas in La Salle, Spring
Valley, and Peru lowlands are flooded.
The post Flood Advisory issued May 11 at 7:08PM CDT until May 13 at 7:00AM CDT by NWS Chicago IL appeared first on WEEK.